1 rack pork spareribs, St. Louis style
2 tbsp. All Purpose Meat Rub
Cole’s Sweet Heat BBQ
1 stick unsalted butter
¼ cup brown sugar
¼ cup sriracha
⅛ cup light corn syrup
1. Season the ribs with 2 tbsp. of rub (or more/less to taste).
2. Smoke the ribs at 250°F for 2 hours.
3. Wrap the ribs in foil with all the wrap ingredients for an hour.
4. Unwrap the foil and apply Cole’s Sweet Heat BBQ Sauce.
5. Place the ribs back on smoker for ½ hour.
6. Slice into bones and serve immediately.
1. Apply the 2-zone indirect heat setup if no smoker is available.
2. Use enough foil to wrap completely around the ribs. I recommend using 2 sheets for durability.
3. Add chunks of smoke wood such as apple, cherry, or peach.
4. Essentially, this applies a 2-1-1 method .